Long time, no talk to. Sorry about that. We have been incredibly busy getting the first magazine ready. We are so very excited for you to see it. We have gotten the press proof back and it is so pretty. Several people have asked us some questions about the magazine so I wanted to answer a few of those for you here today.
- When is the magazine available? April 24, 2018
- Where can I get it? That is a great question. We are going to have “rack locations” all over Maury County. They will be in the offices of various doctors and dentists. You will also find them at some of the local libraries, banks, coffee shops and restaurants. We will be adding a menu on the website for the magazine. That menu will contain a drop down option for the rack locations. Please check back often as we may be adding and taking away locations as things change.
- How much does it cost? Not a thing. It is free to the community.
- Will it also be online? Yes, under the aforementioned menu for the magazine we will be adding a PDF copy for you flip through and enjoy. Those will typically be released a week after the magazine is released to the public.
- I would like to write for the magazine, who do I contact? Jennifer Arnwine. The best way to contact Jennifer is by email at email@example.com
- I would like to advertise in the magazine, who do I contact? Kelly Bellamy. The best way to contact Kelly is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How often does the magazine come out? Right now the magazine is coming out quarterly. Our plan is for it to come out more often in 2019 but those plans depend a number of variables.
- I have an idea for a topic I would like discussed in the magazine? What do I do? Please feel free to email either Jennifer or Kelly at the email addressed below.
- I have some questions that have not been answered. Who do I ask. Please email Jennifer or Kelly. If we do not have an answer we hope to find it.
Since the day we launched Growing Up Maury we have grown at a rate that has both excited and surprised us. It has been quite a ride and there are days that we are just holding on to see where the next curve, dip or twist will be. That is what is happening with us.
How are you all doing?